'Korai Goshto' is a delicious Bengali cuisine. Better if you cook by beef. There given below the recipe of Korai Goshto. If you never eat it, I am requesting please try it as soon as possible. I am sure you must like this dish.
Ingredients for Korai Goshto:
1 kg boneless beef (gorur mangsho)
150 gm chopped ginger (ada bata)
50 gm chopped garlic (rosun bata)
1 tea-spoon turmeric powder (holud gura)
1½ tea-spoon red chili powder (morich guru)
Chopped coconut as required (narikel bata)
Chopped almond (badam bata)
3 cups milk
250 gm fried onion barista (peyaj kuchi vaja)
Goram Masal as required
Cardamom as required (elachi)
Cinnamon sticks as required (darchini)
Oil as required
Salt as required
Method of preparation (How to Cook):
01. First cut the beef into small pieces, almost make 100 pieces.
02. Heat the oil in a pen, then add the ginger, garlic, goram masala, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, turmeric powder, chili powder, coconut, almond, milks, and salt, and fry for 5 minutes.
03. Now add little water and beef.
04. Cook for 1 hour on light heat.
05. Just before remove from heat add the fried onion (peyaj berista)
06.Serve it hot with rice, polawo and chapatti (porota).
More Bengali Beef Recipe on Cook BD
<< Previous || Next >>